Edit Content


My name is Steve McCurry, I’m a Photographer.

Behind the word mountains, far from the countries Vokalia and Consonantia, there live the blind texts. Separated they live arts Bookmark grove right at the coast without compromising our we do in the world of finance.

Play Now

A Little About Me

Every wedding day moment looks away thousands untold emotions
memories video capture your unique style

COVID19 97 percent survival rate disease facepalm

COVID-19 the 97% Survival Rate ‘Disease’

Mainstream Media has several live feeds of the death rate of the coronavirus disease “pandemic” which is updated daily. As of April 2nd, 2020 according to the World Health Organization (WHO), the death rate is 52,860 of 1,009,029 “known” cases; resulting in a death percentage of 0.052% or 5% of people who get the disease will die from it. BUT! 95% will survive if contracting the disease, and people are not turning themselves in to get tested and they are treating their symptoms at home. I will break down the death rate down to 99% Survival Rate.

USA Coronavirus April 7, 2020 – Survival Rate is 96.767%
USA Cases According to World Meters.info website April 7, 2020
Live Source:
Simple Math Percentage:
= 0.03232965632993943561
3.23296% Death Rate
= 96.76703% Survival Rate

World Wide Cases According to WHO (World Health Organization) April 8,2020 – 94.327% Survival Rate
Live WHO Source: https://who.sprinklr.com/

Total Cases: 1,282,931 world wide
Total Deceased: 72,776 world wide
Simple Math Percentage:
= 0.05672635550937657598

100%-5.6726355% = 94.327% Survive

World Wide Population Survival vs Death COVID-19: April 7, 2020 – 1 in 9 millionth chance of dying
World: 7,776,261,228 (7.7 billion people according to WorldMeters.info)
Live Source: https://www.worldometers.info/world-population/
World Wide Deaths vs World Population:
= 0.00000935873909919015

9.3 in the one millionth decimal place

OR 1 out of 9,000,000 millionth of a chance of dying from coronavirus world wide

Lloyd Christmas Moment

The Worlds Top Infectious Disease Expert Anthony Fauci even states in his science journal published on March 26, 2020 that the coronavirus is less deadly than the regular seasonal influenza:
Direct Quote from his science journal: “the number of asymptomatic or minimally symptomatic cases is several times as high as the number of reported cases, the case fatality rate may be considerably less than 1%. This suggests that the overall clinical consequences of Covid-19 may ultimately be more akin to those of a severe seasonal influenza (which has a case fatality rate of approximately 0.1%) or a pandemic influenza (similar to those in 1957 and 1968)”

Spreadsheet Using WorldMeters.info April 7, 2020 – Survival Rate %

Click on spreadsheet and zoom in using the -/+ buttons on the bottom of the sheet.
if the Survival Rate Spreadsheet doesnt load refresh OR try using a different web browser or download the spreadsheet below

People boast so much about ‘statistics’ but are completely oblivious to this one

The calculations show that if you are to get the disease you have a 95% chance of surviving it, but with Mainstream Media Fear Mongering and Manipulation they only show you the 5% and make no mention of the survival rate; THEY only focus on the ‘dying’ part.

THEY also fail to show the survivors accurately, the 1.3 million cases that is shown at the WHO is not the ongoing cases, the 1.3 mil cases is the TOTAL CASES from December 2019; they are the ‘Coronavirus Cases’ from 4 months ago. THEY play with the visually and mathematically challenged population, and only show that the deaths of the disease as “the important news”; They don’t mention that the people who pass away had other complications maybe compromised immune system, elderly, etc. Mainstream media also fails to tell the public of all the people who have recovered from this ‘disease’ did so by not having a vaccine, and no vaccination in existence; but we all know Big Pharma and their belief system “In order to combat the virus, we will inject ourselves with the virus”

That 5% rate of deceased individuals with the disease has also sprung up scrutiny even within the medical field having medical professionals state how they would have to mark that the deceased had ‘coronavirus’ and others having shown that their paperwork was even changed to ‘coronavirus’ when they didnt die of ‘coronavirus’; having such discrepancies within such a ‘professional field’ is of great disturbance; so we can hypothesize that 1% of death cases were not ‘coronavirus’ related bringing the death rate to 4%. (because of the corrupt medical system it may be more that 1% case forgery)

The official CDC.gov website has a PDF which states exactly that.
Source downloadable from CDC.gov: https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/nvss/vsrg/vsrg03-508.pdf
Page 2 bottom left of the CDC PDF Clearly States and allows medical staff to give False Positives. They are spiking or inflating the Mortality Rates by adding other deaths. It’s possible they are scared themselves, over stressed, not bothering to verify and just following orders from the top in fear of jeapordizing their career, and that is how Fascist Tyrants work, they threaten your lively hood if you speak.

The media has also come under criticism all over the world, as they aren’t always sending reporters on the ground to do any fact checking but just reporting what they are told; so citizen reporters have stepped in with the hashtag #FilmYourHospital

Pneumonia, Bronchitis, Flu, and/or anything has the orders of the CDC ‘Government Agency’ to be served as “COVID-19”
Screenshot of Page 4 of the CDC.gov PDF Document below; https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/nvss/vsrg/vsrg03-508.pdf

Then there are the Coronavirus cases that are Un-Diagnosed with the disease; because people are getting smart not to go in and get tested. After all, the symptoms of the disease are the simple following:
Cough, Fever, Tiredness, and in severe cases (difficulty breathing) Source who.int

The symptoms to the COVID-19 disease look like the back of an Over the Counter Medicine that you would drive yourself to the store (while sick) and buy at your nearest Walgreens or Wal-Mart.  But Mainstream media found a way to scare the entire world for symptoms of a common ‘virus’ that is in the back of common disinfectants that predate the Ground Zero Event in Wuhan China in December of 2019.  

People are getting smart not going to get themselves checked, this all smells like government setup from the get go, there are people who are sick and treating themselves at home.  After all, it is cold and flu season, and I guess no one has ever had the cold or flu before; which brings the 4% death rate down to 3% because there is no exact number of people who are going to go get themselves checked and stay at home and treat the symptoms with a bottle of Robitussin they got from the store.

The World panicked and shut down over a 97% survival rate virus.  Wait until they start to  live in this great depression we’re about to go into because people never were aware that the cold and flu season was a real thing, or they’ve lived their lives never getting sick of anything like food poisoning/stomach flu, phlegm from breathing in toxins or chemicals etc. Corrupt News Fear Mongering a 97% Survival Disease: and if you go to the hospital you risk getting a Home Arrest Ankle Bracelet by the Martial Law Police State, all to sell you a vaccine.
Source: https://edition.cnn.com/2020/04/03/us/kentucky-coronavirus-residents-ankle-monitors-trnd/

CNN Shows Kentucky Residents Put on House Arrest for not Self Isolating
Two doctors hold out their hands telling people to stay home because it’s all a sham, and cough, fever, tiredness, and short breath, are some simple common symptoms
Hospitals so swamped with COVID-19 and flu cases.

Donations anything helps, thank you so much.
If you would like to help in keeping this website up and the people involved in maintaining the site going please click the Paypal Image below; there are many hours involved in putting the content together and out there.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Translate »